The PACFOLD Advisory Board is made up of 8 members of the FOL4D regional community.
- Chair VC USP
- Secretary Director PACFOLD
- 5 regional members representing the PACFOLD community
- Ex Officio member COL Education Specialist
Responsibilities of the Board
- Provide advice to PACFOLD on regional priorities and relevant activities to support FOL4D
- Formulate and oversee the implementation of the strategic plan
- Ensure that broad perspectives on FOL4D in Pacific are reflected in plans & activities
- Advocate for PACFOLD in the region
- Seek partnerships & networking with other development stakeholders & actors
- Approve annual workplan and budget and seek funding from COL and other agencies for implementation
- Receive and approve the Director’s Annual Report including expenditure against the approved budget
- Through the Chair ensure the funds are accounted for and acquited
The Advisory Board meets twice annually – virtually or physically according to need and fund availability.